Managing more than $400 million in agricultural assets across 12,000 acres of permanent crop farmland, we offer a flexible management model and detailed financial reporting to suit your individual needs as a landowner. After more than 25 years in business, our focus remains the same.
Striving to exceed customer expectations by providing professional farm management services with a focus on stewardship of the land.
We are seeking Safety & Compliance for our Jefferson, OR location.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Safety Program: Provides technical support to all managers and supervisors that are responsible for implementing and maintaining a safe work environment in their work areas.
- Safety Committee: Ensures that the company safety and health committee is operating in compliance with the state occupational safety and health regulations.
- Hazard Assessment and Correction: Conduct quarterly inspections to identify and evaluate workplace hazards in accordance with our company safety program. Identify hazards and recommend solutions and ways to prevent them from reoccurring.
- Accident Investigations: In the event of a work-related injury and/or company equipment loss, conduct an investigation to write a report detailing what occurred and recommendations for what can be done in the future.
- Employee Training and Record Keeping: Coordinate and/or conduct employee safety training. Maintain tracking system so that all training is done on timely basis.
- Certifications to Train: Maintain certifications to train employees on forklift, tractor and ATV, Pesticide Handling and First Aid/ CPR.
- Technical Assistance: Communicates regularly to management of federal and state occupational safety and health regulations and monitors regulatory changes as they occur to maintain and improve technical knowledge.
- Company Health and Safety Written Policies and Procedures: Positively implements the IIPP, Lock Out/Tag Out, Equipment, Respirator, and other safety programs in a consistent manner for all farms to keep in compliance with governmental agencies.
- Required Postings: Prepare and coordinate distribution of required state and federal postings.
- Safety Liaison: Works closely while serving as a bridge between employees and supervisors to promote a positive company safety culture.
- Administrative Support: Provide administrative support to company officers, managers and all department team members as needed in the areas of employee safety and compliance.
- Sustainability Program: Provides technical support to all managers and supervisors that are responsible for implementing and maintaining sustainability practices for the farms and facilitates the reporting requirements set forth from the clients.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.