Come grow with us! Our vertically-integrated company, located in beautiful central Washington State, grows, packs and ships some of the best apples and cherries in the world. Our operation is expanding and we're seeking additional sales firepower to help us grow. If you are a motivated, energetic individual with a strong customer focus and a desire to work in a high-energy, collaborative environment, this is the opportunity you've been looking for.
We're seeking someone with strong knowledge in the fresh produce industry to establish and nurture long-term working relationship with customers; coordinate sales to meet our goals; and provide excellent customer service. Our ideal candidate has great communication skills and keen attention to detail, with experience creating and delivering sales presentations. In return we offer competitive pay, full benefits and real opportunities for growth and advancement.
- Maintain a sound working knowledge of all markets and growing conditions
- Create and deliver sales presentations to potential and existing customers
- Maintain effective professional relationships with retailers, vendors, and fellow team members
- Handle disputes with customers, freight companies and other vendors
- Prepare and maintain all sales-related records
- Identify and target new business development in the retail and wholesale community
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts
- Close sales, achieve monthly targets and commit to sales results
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.