Basin Gold Cooperative, a large produce company located in Pasco, WA is seeking a Sales Account Executive/Analyst. This position will manage day to day oversight of multiple club store accounts as well as FOB and delivered commodity sales.
Basin Gold Cooperative is a group of Grower/Shippers in Eastern Washington and Oregon that specializes in the Growing and Marketing of Fresh Potatoes and Onions. The Cooperative has been in existence since 1994 and was formed to provide our customers with a quality source of Produce on a year-round basis.
You can work in a collaborative team environment as well as being self-motivated and able to make decisions is a must. Category Management experience highly desired. Knowledge of grower/shipper side of business is a plus.
As the Sales Produce Sales – Analyst your responsibilities include:
- Daily oversight, communication and Category management of specific customers
- Order entry and tracking of shipments
- Sales planning & market forecasting
- Negotiating FOB and delivered sales
- Working with team on pricing and inventory to meet weekly sales expectations
- AR management
- Ability to multi-task in fast paced environment
To be successful in this role you have:
- 3+ years fresh produce sales experience
- College degree (B.A., B.S.) in related fields of study or equivalent
- Must be proficient with all Microsoft Office applications
- Must have excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Analytical skills with the ability to make decisions and problem solve
- Spanish a plus
- Experience with Famous Software, Retail Link, iTrade and/or Food Link preferred
- Category Management experience
We offer a competitive package including salary, health insurance, vacation, phone and 401K. Salary is based on your prior experience.