If you are looking for a dynamic and growing company, BFruits is the place. We are an import-export company based in Miami, FL with more than 20 year of experience in fruit business.
Our mission is to become the fruit partner of choice for our customers (both buyers and growers) by providing good, reliable service and solutions.
We are a citrus, avocados and Berries sourcing solution and distributor. We share a passion for the business and are driven to achieving our goals.
BFruits is a great place to work, where people and community are central to the success of our business. Employees are backed by a team of peers that support their development and well-being.
We have an immediate opening for an Administrative Assistant to join their team in Aventura, FL.
The successful candidate will provide efficient and professional administrative support to the management of the company. They will organize and accurately maintaining our filing system. And have full responsibility for all accounting/bookkeeping functions
The person we’re looking for will have the following:
- Bilingual Spanish -English (both spoken and written)
- Proven bookkeeping experience
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
- Skilled at working with QuickBooks or Similar
- Proactive and Multi-tasker
- Strong organizational, planning and time management skills.
- Excellent computer skills – Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of office equipment (i.e. copy machine, faxes, scanner, etc)
- Professional and clear phone reception skills to deal with customers and vendors.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Positive attitude
We offer a competitive compensation package Hours are 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM Monday through Friday.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.