A well-established table grape grower, packer and shipper is looking for an experienced Assistant Ranch Manager to join our team in the Southern San Joaquin Valley region.
As an Assistant Ranch Manager you are responsible for overseeing tractor drivers and irrigators, as well as the application of fertilizers and other spraying.
Competitive salary and benefits are offered, as well an opportunity for advancement.
- Supervise and lead staff of both regular and temporary employees.
- Organize location records, including those on equipment maintenance and field records.
- Provide training to staff in the areas of safety and general work requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Production agriculture and supervisor experience is required.
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a must.
- Must have knowledge of irrigation methods, farm equipment operation and general maintenance.
- Results oriented supervisor.
- Ability to plan ahead and to look at the whole picture.