- Promote new products within existing customer base
- Establish and grow new accounts
- Sell into existing accounts value added products: Custom Print packaging, industrial bags, high end flexible packaging, clamshells, corrugated, packaging machinery, labels, RPC labels, soaker pads, stretch wrap, etc.
- Provide timely and accurate sales forecast to operational team to ensure inventory levels are up to date
- Evaluate pricing every quarter to ensure and protect margins
- Grow territory with topline and bottom line results with the goal of adding additional sales personnel
- Participate in Industry Association Functions
- Work with management to develop marketing communications including marketing collateral, promotional items, direct mail and the web sites
- Assist in the development of new designs and projects
- Work with outside vendors on new materials and new innovative packaging solutions with regards to produce packaging
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required
- 4+ years of produce sales experience in at least one of the following markets: food processing, produce packaging, produce re-packers, custom print packaging, industrial bags, corrugated, flexible packaging, clamshells
- Experience in agricultural sales/operations highly desired
- Required to work independently and set goals for branch development and success
- Outstanding customer service skills and the ability to work in a team setting with a diverse group of employees, managers, and outside parties
- Exceptional analytical, organizational, and oral/written communication skills
- Moderate travel with overnight stays
- Demonstrate a friendly and professional experience
- Intermediate skills using Microsoft Office products such as Outlook, Word and Excel required
This Job has a $1,000 Referral Reward!
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.