We have grown since the early 2000’s to become a leader in fresh produce quality control services, opening offices in North America, Latin America and Europe. We are a global leading quality control and compliance service provider that partners with brands, retailers and importers in the consumer goods and food sectors to secure, manage and optimize their global supply chain.
We are currently recruiting for experienced Fruit Quality Control Inspectors. Applicants must have a valid driver´s license and vehicle.
This position will start ASAP. For those applicants who exceed expectations after a trial period, there are building up career possibilities and long-term positions.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include a high-level attention to detail.
- Must be able to stand long hours, in a variety of conditions that include cold environment.
- Fruit inbound/outbound QC inspections.
- Fruit stock control.
- Repacking supervision.
- Legally authorized to work in the US.
- Good human relation skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Fluent in Spanish.
- Must be able to maintain a positive and professional attitude.
- Must be flexible with working schedule.
- Teamwork ability
- Experience in Fruit/Vegetables quality control or inspection.
- Knowledge on quality standards for Grapes, Citrus, Apples/Pears, Tropical fruits.
- Knowledge on postharvest conditions, transportation and storage of fresh produce commodities.
- Familiarity with product specifications and expectations.
- In case you do not have fruit background we are looking willing to learn.