We are a leading food company headquartered just outside of downtown Los Angeles looking for an Associate Marketing Manager who is passionate about the category, knowledgeable about the industry and well versed in both marketing and sales to join our team.
Among other duties, the Associate Marketing Manager will ensure that brand standards are implemented and reflected in every consumer and trade facing touchpoint. They will assist with the creation of signage, displays and other point of sale materials to drive top of mind awareness at the point of sale. They will lead our Social Media program including content creation and engagement wit consumers across all social media platforms.
The person we’re looking for has:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field
- 1-2 years of consumer marketing experience as a marketing coordinator or marketing associate, preferably in a CPG organization; fresh food or produce experience a plus.
- Experience in marketing strategies in both traditional and social media channels; as well as consumer communication, product marketing and trade show planning/execution.
- Strong cross-functional project management skills.
- Strong attention to detail required.
- MUST have experience coordinating and attending Tradeshows
- Exceptional sense of urgency, with strong aptitude for learning and problem-solving.
- Proficient in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Ability to use Photoshop, Illustrator and Canva preferred
- Able to travel as necessary
If you’re looking for a great opportunity to advance your marketing career, we want to talk to you!
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.