We specialize in providing high quality fresh citrus year-round to the retail and food service markets throughout North America as well as other countries around the globe. Our Mission is "To enjoy ourselves while working hard to meet the needs and mutual common goals of our business partners".
The essential function of this position is to support the sales department. This position is an integral part of a successful sales team and ensures operational excellence by supporting not only the sales personnel, but our customers and other business partners.
SUPPORT THE SALES DEPARTMENT:
- Manage Phones: not limited to just answering and passing to sales people, but establishing personal relationships with our business partners.
- Faxing/Emailing time specific customer documents
- Keying in sales orders and other information into the accounting system daily.
- Management of trouble files and assisting with follow up with sales reps to clear up accounts receivables.
- Managing reports and distributing to the sales/management staff as needed.
- Ensuring that all transactions are completed within each week
- Recognizing variances in sales orders, and figuring out where discrepancies are coming from.
- Keying in data into spreadsheets to keep orders accurate and up to date.
- Booking freight trucks to ensure timely delivery of perishable product.
- AR functions as necessary for sales team efficiencies
- Agree with and stand by the Company Mission Statement
- Excellent communication and interpersonal/teamwork skills required
- Superior organization, planning, multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Positive, outgoing personality
- Be able to easily form relationships with business partners
- Attention to detail
- Solid computer knowledge: Microsoft office programs
- Famous Software knowledge, preferred
- Ability to work long or flexible hours
- We are an extremely team driven company, as part of a team approach to meeting the needs of the business we expect cheerful cooperation from all employees to help meet whatever jobs and duties arise in other departments of the company
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.