DiSilva Fruit, part of the Arrowfarms family of companies is a wholesale distributor and value added re-packer headquartered in Chelsea, Massachusetts specializing in organic and conventional produce.
We are offering an amazing opportunity for a Market Buying/Sales Manager to join our team in Chelsea, MA.
This position will be responsible for product sourcing and market sales at the New England Produce Center and utilize existing company resources: infrastructure, location, logistics, food safety and personal, to develop new categories and opportunities for growth.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Established Buying and Sales Manager with existing “book of business” and track record of success.
- 5 plus years of experience in sales of produce commodities.
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills, negotiation skills, decision and making skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to work independently, and with personal initiative and sense of responsibility.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office & understanding Produce Pro a plus
- Bilingual, Spanish speaking a plus
- Familiarity with Food Safety
This is a great opportunity to team with a great company!
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.