Livingston, CA based Doreva Produce Company, Inc., one of the largest organic sweet potato producers and packers on the west coast is looking for two experienced Forklift Drivers/Warehouse Associates to join our team!.
The Forklift Driver/Warehouse Associate is responsible for all aspects of warehouse functions including the receiving and processing of incoming product, order fulfillment: picking, packing, and shipping orders, processing of returns and managing and organizing stock of the items while maintaining the warehouse in a safe and orderly fashion.
The people we’re looking for must have:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and able to work without close supervision
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Great team player
- Resourceful and self-driven work ethic
- Must embrace change and seek to continuously improve
- Has passion about being part of this company
- Forklift Certification highly desired
- 1-3 years of warehouse experience, preferably in a Produce/Food environment
Compensation is competitive with the opportunity to be a part of a well-established company.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.