Earth Source, an international fresh produce company, that works to "Empower Growers all Over the World". Earth Source is driven by our core values of being a Team-centric organization, where everyone "owns it", is transparent and proactive with all communication. Earth Source prides itself on being humble but confident and is hands-on and believes in acting with a sense of urgency. All the while, having a cheerful, fun attitude and doing what it takes to get a "team win".
We now have a tremendous opportunity for a Sales Representative to join our collaborative team in Ephrata, PA.
In this results-driven role, the ideal candidate will be focused on executing sales, including new business development, planning and daily sales for a customer base.
This is an opportunity to join a motivated team of empowered people who have the opportunity to make an impact on the business. You will be expected to make decisions and rely on your own discretion.
You will have the opportunity to contribute your ideas and knowledge. A competitive compensation package and room for professional development and advancement will be offered.
The ideal candidate should possess strong negotiating skills and exhibit a firm understanding of pricing product in a variable market. Team player with experience in developing a sales/marketing plan who is able to forecast sales based on current market conditions.
Detail oriented candidate with strong interpersonal, problem solving and organizational skills. Someone who can think on their feet and has the drive and desire to take this position to the next level.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree and / or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of sales experience required
- Strong negotiating skills
- A strong understanding of pricing goods in a variable market
- Experience developing a sales/marketing plan
- Experience forecasting sales based on market conditions
- Solid computer skills with experience in Microsoft Office suite, prior experience with SharePoint is helpful
- Strong attention to detail is vital
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and make sound decisions
- 5-10% domestic travel required
- 5+ years of sales experience within the produce industry preferred
We offer a competitive compensation package, and the opportunity for unlimited income, along with an experienced and supportive working environment.