East Coast Farms and Vegetables has made a mission of growing, packing, and selling some of the most sought-after produce in the southeastern United States. As a second-generation grower and shipper that was founded in South Florida in 1976, we strive to provide high quality, fresh, nutritious, and flavorful fruits and vegetables. The success of East Coast Farms and Vegetables is dependent on its ability to provide the best possible product and services to our customers.
We operate a 38,000 square foot Food Safety Facility where we offer cold and dry storage as well as consolidation services. We own and maintain our own fleet of six tractor/trailers, and 2 box trucks
We have a great opportunity for an Accounts Payable/Receivable Specialist to join our team in Lake Worth, FL.
The Accounts Payable/Receivable Specialist performs accounting and clerical tasks related to the efficient maintenance and processing of accounts payable and accounts receivables.
The successful candidate will have:
- Education: Must have high school diploma. Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
- Must have proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
- 1-2 years accounting experience
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high-volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
- Strong problem-solving skills, basic accounting principles knowledge, documentation skills, research and resolution skills, data analysis and multi-tasking skills.
- Must have a positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong desire for continued growth and learning
We offer a competitive compensation package which includes dental, vision, and life insurance.