Ellips USA and it's broad group of providers matches solutions with customer needs through an ever-expanding breadth and depth of technologies. Our recent expansion into California markets puts us in the exciting position of needing to grow our team!
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Support Engineer to join our team based out of Kingsburg, CA.
The Technical Support Engineer will be part of team that is the primary technical support contact for Ellips USA customers, prospects and partners. From a pre-sales standpoint, this may include participating in sales efforts (i.e., sales visits, product demonstrations, etc.) in order to provide a detailed overview of our technology and the potential benefits the current or prospective customer will derive from the Ellips USA solutions. Post-sales, the Technical Support Engineer will be responsible for ongoing customer support while also providing assistance, as required, with system design, project management and installation services. In addition to pre- and post-sales technical support, the Technical Support Engineer will help identify system enhancements that will maximize system performance and address evolving customer requirements. Lastly, the Technical Support Engineer will strive to improve our support capabilities by documenting best-practices and sharing knowledge and experience with partners and peers.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- 5+ years of experience providing technical sales support in a solution oriented software and/or hardware environment.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively listen, solve problems and provide reassurance to internal and external customers.
- Successful history of driving results & recognized as a key contributor in his/her prior role.
- The ability to define long term vision while keeping track of short term execution and results.
- The ability to give effective presentations and demonstrations to a diverse.
- The ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical.
- The ability to work between diverse organizations with overlapping business drivers and needs.
- The ability to work in a high-pressure, schedule-driven environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including workgroup facilitation.
- A self-motivator.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, or comparable work experience in a related technical field.
In return, we offer:
- Salaried, base pay depending on experience.
- 18 days of paid vacation per annum, accrued monthly on a pro-rata basis (1.5 days per month).
- Increases in compensation based upon individual contributions, customer satisfaction and company performance.
- Medical benefits and healthcare insurance are provided by the company (details provided separately).
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.