Founded in 2013, Fieldin is a fast-growing ag-tech company based in the Fresno area, looking to expand our team to meet the needs of today’s high-value crop market. Our award-winning Field Intelligence platform helps growers manage and optimize pesticide applications, harvest activities and other critical field operations. Using our proprietary sensors and mobile-friendly software, Fieldin’s technology seamlessly connects tractors and other machinery to provide managers with actionable data that improves production, transparency and efficiency in the field.
We have a tremendous opportunity for an Account Manager to join our team.
In this role, you will manage key grower accounts, maintaining, and nurturing the relationship. You will be the main point of contact to onboard, train, and support the growers with our product. You are passionate about making a positive impact in
agriculture and assisting the adoption of smart technology to their field operations. You are a self-starter and eager to find ways to support customers with an emphasis on creating great customer satisfaction.
The successful candidate will have:
- 3+ years of work experience in the agricultural industry.
- Fluency (written and verbal) in Spanish is required.
- Self-starter with high independency but also thrives in collaborative team settings.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written skills.
- Comfortable presenting in front of large groups.
- A degree in a discipline related to plant science or agronomy is preferred.
- Prior experience in a customer service role is preferred.
- Prior experience working in Excel & PowerPoint is preferred.
- Prior experience working with Business Intelligence (BI) tools like Tableau, Qlikview is preferred.
- Prior experience with Geographic Information Systems (GIS) is preferred.
This position requires travel; you must be willing to drive to customers throughout the Central Valley at least 1-2 days per week and come into the Fresno, CA office as needed.
Why Join Fieldin?
- Be part of a fun, innovative, and collaborative team.
- Receive ongoing training and coaching to develop and refine your Account Management skills.
- We are a growing company that is looking to develop the next generation of Fieldin Sales Managers.
- Work with growers across California’s beautiful Central Valley.
- Competitive salary, quarterly bonus’s, and professional growth potential.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.