Operating as Fresh Farms in Arizona & California, and as MJ International in Mexico, The Molina Group is primarily known as one of the largest table grape producers in Mexico and an important grower, packer and shipper of family-owned vegetable crops. Additionally, we partner with growers to distribute complementary commodities such as squash, green and colored peppers, eggplant, cucumbers and more.
The family is an established California grape grower as well, shipping the best tasting and unique varieties available in the region.
Fresh Farms is searching for a hands-on, high-energy Sales & Marketing Director ready for the next challenge of their produce sales career. This person will lead our sales team (~ 13-15 direct and indirect reports) out of our Nogales, AZ office. Some of the activities include planning, reporting, goal setting, sales process optimization, sales training, sales program implementation and the recruiting of sales force talent.
In addition to the management of the domestic sales organization, the successful candidate will be responsible for the overall productivity and effectiveness of the team. You will foster close working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the sales organization’s success
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution required
(successful career in the industry can be accepted in lieu of college degree).
- Minimum eight years of sales or sales management experience in commercial produce or other perishable sales environment.
- Minimum five years in a sales leadership and business planning role.
- Able to successfully manage multiple priorities and initiatives at once.
- Experience successfully managing analytically rigorous corporate initiatives.
- PC proficiency.
- This position requires moderate travel.
What’s in it for you?
- We offer generous compensation which includes a full benefits package
- Company-sponsored health insurance
- Vision and dental plans for you and dependents
- 401K plans
This is your opportunity to be a leader, produce positive change and take us to the next level of growth in a highly motivated team focused on success!
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.