Established over 30 years ago, GAB Operations LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Empacadora GAB Inc. We import/export frozen and fresh vegetables products and we sell/distribute them throughout the USA, Canada and Europe.
We are looking for a Customer Service/Sales Associate to join our team in our office in Pharr, Texas.
The Customer Service/Sales Associate will be responsible for providing and supporting the Pharr location’s sales operation. The individual will be responsible for all phases of the job process including customer interaction, demand forecasting, purchase order management, shipping/receiving reconciliation, inventory management, and accurate billing. Extremely strong computer skills with an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint required. Experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV would be extremely beneficial.
The ideal candidate must possess:
- High School diploma or GED, some college preferred or 1 year experience related industry.
- Bilingual English and Spanish (speaking, reading, and writing)
- Computer Literacy knowledgeable on MS Office (Excel, Words, and Power Point
- Knowledgeable on operating office equipment (computer, fax, copier, and other office equipment)
- Exceptional teamwork skills for continuous dialog & collaboration with other team members in manufacturing, sales, customer service, accounting & technology
- Strong verbal & written communication skills; ability to interact with all levels of personnel
- Strong multi-tasking & organizational skills
- Sense of urgency to deliver work load & projects in a timely manner
- Handle heavy workloads, with large amounts of data entry & interaction with off-site personnel
- Personal integrity, focused, proactive, detail-oriented, & dependable
- Demonstrate initiative & follow-through
- Personality & work habits compatible with existing workforce
We are rapidly growing and offer a great environment to work and learn. We also offer a great benefits like: health, dental, life, and short/long term disability insurance , 401K plan, 6 days of PTO and vacations up to 4 weeks depending of your years of employment.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.