Growers Distribution is the sister company of Growers Produce.
We are seeking a Produce Broker that is detail-oriented, has excellent people skills, and has prior relationships with vendors / customers.
- Purchase produce and sell to new and existing customers.
- Develop relationships with vendors / customers throughout the US.
- Comprehensive understanding of market conditions
- Handle procurement from growers.
- Maintain complete and accurate records of all sales and customers.
- Communicate strategies to grow market share and customer base.
- Improve sales revenue in line with established sales targets.
- Produce and brokerage experience, 3-5 years preferred.
- Critical thinker with strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Strong business management experience desirable.
- Ability to manage logistics and transportation.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
If you are an experienced Produce Broker, and enjoy providing excellent service to growers, customers, and fellow team-members, then we encourage you to Apply!
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.