Harvest Fresh Partners is a rapidly growing Sales Company closely partnered with Thomas Produce Company, a fourth-generation family owned and operated farm in South Florida. Our goal is to connect our farm and farm partners to direct retail, wholesale, and foodservice customers who expect the finest East coast vegetables. Our organization values team members that want to build great customer relationships and will contribute to the success of our business, our partnered farms, and our customers.
We have an immediate opportunity for an Account Manager to join our team based in Boca Raton, FL.
The Account Manager will work directly with customers on a daily and seasonal basis, as the primary responsible party in building and maintaining relationships. In addition to fulfilling day-to-day operational execution requirements for the needs of multiple key customer accounts, this role will proactively seek out solutions for all stakeholders in building consistent program sales. As part of this process, some work on new business development as needed will be required, in growing our footprint.
The ideal candidate for this position will be a self-starter, highly organized, detail oriented, efficient with their time, and have the following:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with fresh produce sales.
- Experience selling and managing national accounts for retail and food service clients.
- A willingness to work hard and meet or exceed set goals.
- Detail orientated with the ability to stay on top of deadlines
- Committed to providing exemplary customer service to our accounts and create a partnership between customer, Harvest Fresh and the farms.
- Organizational and time management skills, the ability to manage several projects at once.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Fluency in English and Spanish is a plus.
- Experience in working with e-commerce platforms such as I Trade, Foodlink, and Freshlink.
- Ability to travel as needed to visit customers and industry trade shows
We offer an excellent compensation package which includes good pay, benefits, a performance-based bonus structure, and the opportunity to work for a 4th generation family-owned farm company.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.