Are you a leader who drives culture? Do you excite the people you work with? Are you constantly challenging the status quo in the pursuit of excellence? Do you wish to join a like-minded leadership team?
Joe Produce Search has been retained by Highline Mushrooms to lead their search for a Vice President of Sales, Marketing and Supply Chain. This is an opportunity to join the leadership team of a global company and represent a category-leading and respected brand. To be clear, this is a key role responsible for charting the course, developing the vision, and implementing the plan that will propel the company towards increased market share and greater brand recognition.
Highline Mushrooms is a remarkable company in a number of ways. They believe that their success is driven by their passionate belief in their vision - “Passionately nourish people, community and environment, through embracing our core values, which include: We do the right thing, always. We lead the way. We are fanatical about quality. We are transparent in our relationships. We always consider the human element. We embrace diversity and inclusion.” Highline knows that each team member, no matter their role in the company, is equally important as human beings. People who share these values thrive in the company. They are poised for growth and the right person will grow with them.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Vice President will be a member of the senior leadership team. Accountability includes delivering measurable results that achieve and exceed revenue and margin targets. This position will directly manage the Director of Marketing and an impressive team of Sales Account Managers located both in the US and Canada. The VP will contribute meaningful insight to the sales and marketing functions while playing an integral role in the overall development of the organization. To that end, this role will also oversee the Director of Supply Chain in supply chain management processes/goals/results from planning to execution in demand forecasting and planning, warehouse operations, distribution, and transportation.
The Vice President of Sales, Marketing and Supply Chain will have leadership responsibilities around strategic development with a visionary view, while demonstrating strong leadership, developmental and management skills. The successful candidate must have a proven record in marketing and strong relationships with national retailers in both Canada and the USA.
- Leads the Sales, Marketing and Supply Chain teams and aggregate.
- Oversight of daily sales and marketing operations. Drive efficiency, high quality customer service, innovative product development and cost-effective management of resources
- Lead the development and execution of the marketing strategy
- Guide and support the marketing team in developing the annual marketing plan and the strategies, tactics, and resources necessary to achieve goals
- Oversight of the supply chain management team to ensure delivery of strategic, scalable, and efficient supply chain management from planning to execution
- Accountable for marketing, sales, customer service and supply chain management staffing, development, and leadership
- Develop strategies and tactics for increasing market share within existing accounts and markets, while expanding opportunities as determined in consultation with the CEO
- Develop and implement annual business plans and manage monthly, quarterly, and annual expense budgets
- Demonstrate leadership, direction and management to the marketing, sales, customer service and supply chain team in a manner that ensures exceptional service to all stakeholders and that produces market differentiation and competitive advantage
- Establish clear sales metrics and benchmarks for measuring progress and maintaining focus; creates a companywide marketing reporting function that can track, measure, and analyze performance
- Collaborate with strategic partners and clients to research market needs and identify possible new product solutions
- Establish and maintains a strong network of relationships within the industry
- Develop a strong team. Coach, mentor, and develop existing professionals
- Financial analysis to establish sales and marketing budget and action plan
- Work collaboratively with the Executive team on various corporate wide initiatives, including but not limited to project management, analytics and KPI’s and SAP business processes
- Fifteen (15) plus years of experience in fresh produce sales and marketing
- Proven record of success in a leadership role
- Experienced in developing and implementing new strategies
- Hands on experience strategizing and negotiating complex sales deals
- Ability to develop financial plans and manage resources including analysis and interpreting financial data
- Work requires a willingness to work a flexible schedule and ability for independent travel
- Demonstrable strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize with an aptitude to effectively handle competing deadlines
- Positive attitude, high energy, confident and open-minded approach to work and others
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills and professional behaviors, specifically maintaining confidentiality and sensitive information
- Eligible to work within Canada
- Develops processes, procedures, protocols, systems that support stakeholders
- A solutions-based mentality that views challenges as opportunities.
- Enjoys creating positives and win-win scenarios
This Job has a $1,000 Referral Reward!
If you would like to discuss this job opportunity in 100% confidentiality with a Joe Produce Search Consultant, please call Recruiting at 855-563-7763, or email email@example.com