IFCO offers a global solution for sustainable packaging solutions for fresh products. We offer a wide range of pooled equipment and solutions with over 70 models of Reusable Plastic Containers (RPCs).
We have RPCs to suit every type of fruit and vegetable as well as RPCs optimized for meat, fish, eggs and baked goods. Our business model calls for close relationships with our customers and the local market conditions. With customers in over 50 countries, IFCO has more RPCs in circulation worldwide than any other supplier. To accomplish our goals, we think globally and act locally.
IFCO offers a competitive benefits package with new hire medical/dental/vision benefits starting on the 1st of the month after hire, 401(k) match with immediate vesting, annual bonus potential and merit increases, team environment with leadership growth opportunities.
We now have an amazing opportunity for a Southwest Sales Account Manager to join our team working out of their home/remote location in either Arizona or Texas.
As part of the Grower Sales team, you will be responsible for developing, generating and expanding sales revenue.
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Agribusiness or minimum 10 years related experience in sales preferably in the fresh produce industry
- Must be geographically located to assigned customers and willing/able to travel at least 50% of the work week
- Minimum 8 years prior sales experience contacting regional and national growers at all organizational levels
- Demonstrated success in building and maintaining relationships with customers
- Proven ability to maintain high-closing sales ratios
- Positive, competitive and confident personality with strongly developed persuasive and collaborative skills
- Ability to “close the deal” and achieve a sustainable win-win outcome
- Understanding of margin and profit drivers, business acumen and commercial strategies
- Able to reach a quick understanding of customer requirements, accurately interpret underlying needs, buying behavior, change drivers, influencers and direction
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Must be bilingual (English/Spanish)
If you’re looking to take your sales career to the next level, then we want to talk to you!
E-Verify Employer and EOE
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.
Apply Now »