Are you a multi-tasker with great people and computer skills? Can you sell? Are you detail-oriented and do you have exceptional follow-up skills? Do you want to be in Fresh Produce Sales and Marketing? Are you interested in working for an entrepreneurial company?
If you are all these things, we want to hear from you. This is an entry-level position that can develop into something greater in the future. iFresh is a sales and marketing company that represents fresh produce companies. We market both domestically and internationally. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to learn various facets of the produce business in a smaller company setting.
- Business to Business Selling
- Customer Service
- Social Media
- Building relationships with existing and potential customers
- Responding to customer inquiries by phone and email
- Getting involved when and where there is a need
- Supporting the company President
Given the nature of our business, we need someone with a can-do attitude who can stay organized and talk comfortably on the phone. You should have a desire to learn and grow within this business. You should have excellent computer skills and excellent written communication skills as well. You should be self-motivated and passionate about performing at your highest potential. We want someone who can solve problems independently with creative solutions and work as team member with a positive influence on others.
- A great work ethic
- Excellent social and organizational skills
- Strong multi-tasker, but can stay on course with objectives
- Must be confident and willing to go the extra mile
- Results-oriented, flexible, accountable
- A self-sufficient problem solver
- Sense of urgency and able to act quickly when needed
- Ability to work at a fast pace
- Customer Service oriented
- Ability to work as a team player
- Focused, organized, detail-oriented
- Knows when to ask questions
- Previous office setting ideal, but not required
- Agriculture or related degree or strong desire to be involved in Produce
- Technology literate with strong computer skills, including MS Office
- Web/Social Media savvy – Linkedin, Google, Facebook, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent phone skills and social skills