Interfresh has emerged as a leading distributor and marketer of fresh fruits and vegetables. Our passion for produce began in 1987, supplying the finest fruits and vegetables to a small group of upscale independent markets.
Our corporate headquarters, located in Orange, CA, coupled with our strategic expansions into Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Walnut Creek, have allowed Interfresh the ability to broaden our reach and further develop our product line. The added capacity of our 30,000 square foot distribution facility in Vernon, CA enhances our ability to provide consistent service 52 weeks a year.
We are now accepting resumes for an Accounting Clerk at our office in Orange, CA.
The Accounting Clerk supports the Accounts Payable Clerk, Accounts Receivable Specialist and the Senior Accountant. A successful applicant must be a team player and have the following job skills:
- Basic knowledge of an integrated accounting/operating system (knowledge of Famous accounting system would be a plus)
- Organized in both electronic and paper filing
- Have good attention to detail, be thorough in problem solving
- Must be a good communicator and proficient with interacting with internal personnel as well as vendors and customers
- Must have basic knowledge of excel
- Must have some knowledge of how to reconcile a bank statement
Basic Job Duties Include:
- Vouching expense invoices
- Prepare daily deposits
- Prepare short pay forms for salesmen
- Daily customer invoicing
- Obtain credit information on prospective customers
This is an hourly position with option to participate in our 401k plan and health insurance, as well as a great work environment.
Come help us feed the world.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.