Legacy Fruit Packers, LLC, in partnership with Sage Fruit Marketing, sells fruit from our grower partners and our own orchards to large retail buyers in North America and Asia. Last year we packed 18 varieties of apples and pears, both conventional and organic, utilizing various packaging configurations from bags to trays. Our facilities are fully integrated, ensuring fruit is stored, packed, and shipped as conveniently and efficiently as possible.
We have an immediate opportunity for a Logistics/Traffic Manager to join our team in Wapato, WA.
The Logistics-Traffic Manager is responsible for maintaining accurate and timely records of our company’s private fleet and directly supervises our company’s drivers, allocates driver assignments, ensures compliance with safety standards, and maintains all vehicles in top working order. Additionally, this position works with third party carriers to ensure logistics capacity is met.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Integrity: We do the right thing, even when no one is watching
- Respect: We practice the “Golden Rule”
- Teamwork: We work together to achieve common goals – no barriers
- Excellence: We continuously look for ways to creatively improve
- Accountability: We are personally responsible for delivering desired results
- Passion: We earnestly care about outcomes and perceptions of others
And they will have the following:
- Associates degree preferred.
- 2 or more years’ experience in managing commercial motor vehicle (CMV) drivers.
- 5 or more years in a supervisory role.
- Knowledge of CMV dispatch.
- Knowledge of Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) rules and guidelines.
- Knowledge of preventative maintenance scheduling.
- Driver's License and Forklift certified
If this describes you, we want to talk!
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.