Life Family Farms is a Grower/Packer/Shipper, in the southeast built on the fundamental principles of integrity, excellence, faith, and passion for marketing fresh produce that spans four generations. Our team is comprised of industry professionals who possess a vast array of experience in all aspects of the business while working in collaboration with a strong network of grower partners.
We are seeking highly motivated Sales Personnel to join our sales team. The ideal candidates will come with experience in one of the following categories… Asian Vegetables, Berries, and Imported Vegetables. This is a very unique opportunity to join a vibrant growing company. Ideally, we are looking for a candidate who is detail oriented with a highly entrepreneurial mindset to join our team and expand this commodity/segment.
Our candidate should be very passionate about working in a fast paced, team-oriented environment. Strong team work & communication skills are detrimental for this role.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work out of our Boca Raton, FL main offices, or from their Home/Remote location.
- Identify and pursue new customers.
- Build and maintain relationships with these customers to enhance working knowledge of the markets in various regions.
- Seek to profitably grow business, both with current and prospect customers.
- Communicate with others to ensure accuracy for the department & company.
- Provide input to Sales Director to help establish sales goals.
- Keep accounts receivable current and resolve discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times.
- Work with Growers & Farms to ensure proper supply.
- Experience is mandatory! Bachelor degree is preferred.
- Produce industry knowledge required – (Selling and trading fruits & vegetables).
- Strong verbal & electronic communication skills are a must. Bilingual candidates would be preferred, but not mandatory.
- Talent for making sales and aggressively developing new business.
- Effective negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to multi-task and strong organization skills.
- Ability to maintain confidential information. Able to operate with the highest ethics and integrity at all-times.
- Knowledge of Famous Software & logistics experience is a plus.
- Working knowledge of all MS Office applications.
Please submit your current resume and list of professional references as a single document (PDF).
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.