Headquartered in Minnesota, Living Greens Farm is “Earth Friendly” using 95% less water and 98% less land compared to traditional farming and can grow safely, consistently, and locally year-round. All products are considered better than organic because they’re grown in a controlled environment without the use of pesticides, herbicides, or other harsh chemicals and are non-GMO. Living Greens Farm has a full product line that includes bagged and clamshell salad greens, premium microgreens, and delicious herbs available to customers throughout the Midwest.
We are currently searching for a Midwest Sales Leader to help us grow our business by working with existing customers, as well as developing new ones. The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling the process of prospecting, selling and servicing customers. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the challenges of brand building through account management and building consumer sales of value-added products that exceed expectations.
Qualifications, Requirements, and Preferred Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree or comparable education / experience
- 3+ years produce industry experience managing customer relationships
- Demonstrate outstanding communication, customer presentation, and interpersonal skills with a strong desire to help customers succeed.
- Self-starter able to work and win without daily oversight
- Existing relationships or buyer contacts with Midwest grocery accounts is highly desirable
- Up to 30% regional travel may be required
Starting salary will be $75,000 per year plus Quarterly Bonus.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.