Each is grown with the greatest of care paid to quality, freshness and availability. For example, we've maintained an uninterrupted supply of radish for 30 years. We've worked hard to gain our customers' confidence. Beginning with Southern California supermarket chains, which have been our clients for three decades, we've expanded to become a national grower-shipper.
We are currently seeking a Sales Account Representative to join our team in Southern, CA.
The Sales Account Representative focuses on proactively managing a series of accounts comprised of retail, wholesale, and foodservice. Representative is responsible for developing a strategic plan, account specific, for sales growth focused on sustaining and maximizing long-term profits.
Relationship building skills and accurate market knowledge a must to achieve these goals.
Manage accounts in compliance with sales Strategies.
Develop key account plans for assigned accounts; implement account strategy.
Maintain a thorough understanding of each customer’s business and anticipate customer needs.
Develop, manage, and implement customer relationships including resolution and pricing.
Establish and build strong work relationships with all team members to ensure the successful and repeat delivery of services to customer accounts.
Investigate, track and resolve customer/client concerns; identify trends and implement solutions.
Provide Customer/client feedback to Production Management, Sales Management, and other departments with regard to product specifications and expectations.
Retain and grow your assigned key accounts. Must consistently track customer development to achieve organizational goals and objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
- 3 Plus years previous sales experience, preferable in perishables.
- High level presentation and selling skills with exceptional attention to detail and follow up.
- Organizational and time management skills. The ability to manage several projects at once and to prioritize tasks.
- Excellent telephone skills and demonstrated proficiency in written communication.
- Self-motivated team player with results-oriented attitude and creative back round.
- Persuasive, courteous, perceptive to customers’ needs and possesses strong customer service focus.
- Diligent, ambitious and confident.
- Skill to assimilate and work effectively within the Company culture.
- Fluency in both English and Spanish preferred.
- Functional competency in Outlook, Work, Excel and Power Point.
- Work performed in a combination of office, field and production environments.
- Exposure to outdoor elements as well as warehouse elements such as noise, cold and moving equipment.