Noble Worldwide Inc is a Florida citrus grower, shipper, innovator that specializes in citrus, blueberries, logistics and service. Established in 1926, Noble Worldwide has been a leading marketer in Florida Tangerines and has been committed to the highest quality for 4 generations. Proprietary Tangerine varieties combined with innovative packaging have a made Noble and industry leader in Florida citrus.
Noble has also been a leading marketer of Florida blueberries for over 15 years.
We are searching for ambitious individuals who are looking to grow their career and opportunities working in our Winter Haven, FL offices or via a remote working arrangement.
Candidates should be prepared to interact with, growers, shippers and customers across a range of different commodities to grow their book of business. Noble will continue to grow and innovate as a company; talented individuals would find growth opportunities as we expand.
We’re looking for people with:
- A passion for produce and working in the agriculture industry
- 5+ years produce sales and marketing experience
- Be a respectable brand ambassador of Noble Worldwide
- Strategic mindset, creative problem solving, and high degree of proactive resourcefulness
- Effective negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Competency in Word, Excel, Outlook
- Must have retail, foodservice, and/or wholesale market relationships and sales success with a true pulse on the market
- Customer, supplier, and logistics relationships
- Ability to layout a sales plan and achieve sales goals
- Existing book of produce business is preferred
- Proficiency on Famous system is a plus
- Bi-lingual is a plus
- Knowledge and experience with PACA rules and how to manage business accordingly
PASSION IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS!
Because of that, we work to ensure our team’s environment is fun, happy and healthy. We are a family focused company. That means, we invest in our company culture, cultivate a creative workspace, and care about you. We can’t wait to hear from you.
COME JOIN OUR FAMILY!
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.