P-R Farms, Inc. is a highly diversified growing, packing, and shipping operation located in the heart of the agriculturally rich Central San Joaquin Valley of California. Products grown by P-R Farms include: almonds, grapes, olives, citrus, and stone fruit.
The P-R Farms, Inc. operation also includes a retail store – ENZO’S TABLE, an almond hulling and processing plant in Madera, and a newly-completed olive oil milling facility that produces and bottles organic extra virgin olive oil under the label ENZO.
We have an immediate opening for an Accounts Receivable / Sales Coordinator to join our team in Clovis, CA.
As the Accounts Receivable / Sales Coordinator you are responsible for assisting the sales and accounting departments in a professional manner in carrying out their daily activities.
- Sort customers’ checks, ACH and wires for processing.
- Use Excel spreadsheets to obtain total deposit amounts.
- Send out email to appropriate accounting staff to confirm deposit grand total.
- Scan checks through scanner and save in server files.
- Post customers' checks, ACH and wires to customer accounts.
- Research and apply credit memos where applicable.
- Review and send out updated spreadsheets to the sales team for analysis.
- Compare aging reports to Excel spreadsheets to keep information up to date and accessible to all co-workers.
- Generate AR aging reports and locate past due invoices.
- Follow up on past due invoices by placing calls/e-mails to customers and/or following with sales.
- Identify any reason for non-payment and develop plans with supervisor on how to resolve.
- Document results of contacts by maintaining A/R notes in Famous Software with current progress/action on past dues.
- Generate all month-end closing reports.
- Reconciliation of monthly cash receipts.
- Assist the sales department in processing orders into our Famous Software system.
- Maintain almond production schedule.
- Research freight and UPS rates – execute sales order and logistics confirmations.
- Communicate orders and shipping schedule with the shipping department.
- Maintain inventory inquiries and provide necessary paperwork to sales staff.
- Assist in maintaining the customer database in our ‘Famous Software’ system.
- Assist in creating labels for almonds and olive oil shipments.
- Assist sales staff with the Harvest of the Month program.
- Maintain reports and documents required by domestic and international programs.
- Other duties as assigned.