- Supporting Accounting Manager daily tasks in Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Supporting Accounting Manager research and resolve customer disputes and vendor claims
- Communicate daily with variety of department managers to collect and confirm final data for software entries and Accounting Manager support
- Provide support for other department managers when requested (Sales, Logistics, and Procurement)
- Review and analyze software reports including standard accounting financials
- Familiar with settlement closing and understand consignment.
- BS degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Advanced MS Excel skills including VLOOKUP and pivot tables
- Hands-on experience with accounting software packages
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Proven experience
- Awareness of business trends
- Knowledge of Spanish is helpful but not required
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.