We are looking for a dedicated individual with a passion for food safety to join our growing Quality Assurance (QA) Department. Our QA Department is responsible for ensuring the integrity of our audits, the competency of our auditors, and to provide world class technical assistance to our clients around the world.
- Provide technical support to our fleet of auditors on a variety of audit schemes (PrimusGFS, GlobalGAP, Organics, Sustainability Standard, etc.)
- Assist clients with audit related inquiries before and after their audits are conducted
- Work closely with team members within the QA Department to communicate company protocol to auditors and auditees
- Identify and collaborate on areas of improvement to ensure we remain the leaders in auditing of the fresh produce industry.
- Degree in a food, agricultural and/or bioscience related discipline (Food Science, Agriculture, Agribusiness, Biology or similar). At a minimum, have successfully completed higher education courses or equivalent in one of those disciplines.
- Strong organizational skills with experience multitasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Experience in food safety and/or agriculture preferred.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.