PRO*ACT is looking for a dynamic professional to join our accounting team in Monterey as the Credit Manager.
As the PRO*ACT Credit Manager you will supervise a team of AR Coordinators, work with the Assistant controller on general ledger maintenance, reconciliation, and reporting, as well as other duties associated with Credit and AR management.
- Excellent Pay and Generous Benefits
- Exceptional Team Oriented Culture
- Casual Work Attire
- Free onsite Gym!
- B.S. in Accounting or equivalent work experience required.
- Experience with managing and evaluating businesses for credit risk required
- Demonstrated knowledge of balance sheet, income statement and related accounting transactions required.
- High level of proficiency with accounting software programs required.
- Significant experience in or knowledge of retail, restaurant and/or grocery industries preferred.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written required.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with Employer Match
- Wellness Plan
- Paid Time Off
PRO*ACT is America’s leading distributor of fresh produce to the fresh food industry, utilizing its network of over 50 distribution companies operating over 70 third-party inspected, independently owned distribution centers across the United States and Canada. PRO*ACT sources perishable product from premier local, national and regional suppliers and markets a one-call solution to fresh food operators who benefit from PRO*ACT’s category cost management through commodity contract pricing, in-house consultation services, and integrated produce program distribution management.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.