PRO*ACT is looking for a dynamic professional to join our accounting team in Monterey as the Credit Manager.
As the PRO*ACT Credit Manager you will supervise a team of AR Coordinators, work with the Assistant controller on general ledger maintenance, reconciliation, and reporting, as well as other duties associated with Credit and AR management.
- Excellent Pay and Generous Benefits
- Exceptional Team Oriented Culture
- Casual Work Attire
- Free onsite Gym!
- B.S. in Accounting or equivalent work experience required.
- Experience with managing and evaluating businesses for credit risk required
- Demonstrated knowledge of balance sheet, income statement and related accounting transactions required.
- High level of proficiency with accounting software programs required.
- Significant experience in or knowledge of retail, restaurant and/or grocery industries preferred.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written required.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with Employer Match
- Wellness Plan
- Paid Time Off
PRO*ACT is America’s leading distributor of fresh produce to the fresh food industry, utilizing its network of over 50 distribution companies operating over 70 third-party inspected, independently owned distribution centers across the United States and Canada. PRO*ACT sources perishable product from premier local, national and regional suppliers and markets a one-call solution to fresh food operators who benefit from PRO*ACT’s category cost management through commodity contract pricing, in-house consultation services, and integrated produce program distribution management.
Equal Opportunity Employer