At Pro-Health®, we’re constantly exploring new ways to balance environmental sustainability and deliver the highest quality, Non-GMO produce possible. We’ve been innovators in this industry since our inception. After pioneering smarter cleaning, sorting and storage practices, we continue to search for opportunities to lessen our impact on the environment, surpass quality standards and exceed customer expectations.
Our practices are constantly evolving, giving you confidence in knowing that you’re buying a product from a company with a focus on the future.
We currently are seeking a Sales and Marketing Coordinator to join our team in McKinney, TX.
The Sales and Marketing Coordinator will address customer concerns and contact prospects to expand your account portfolio. We expect you to be an energetic, goal-driven person with excellent communication skills. This role may often be challenging so you should be able to remain calm and polite in tough situations. You should be connected with Social Media trends to expand business needs.
Your goal will be to foster long-term relationships with clients and help grow our business.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Advanced problem resolution skills and communication abilities.
- Excellent word processing and spreadsheet skills.
- Ability to anticipate customers’ needs and match them with appropriate products and services.
- Comfort with working under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with mid-sized and large customer organizations.
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data.
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws, and regulations.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- A necessary level of skill in reading comprehension to understand and locate information in work related documents.
- Strongly developed capacities in written and oral communication to effectively convey and receive information to and from others.
- A fundamental level of skill in applied mathematics to perform work related tasks.
- The ability to work independently and manage work tasks effectively.
- A strong teamwork orientation and the ability to work well with others.
- A practical understanding of electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including Windows applications, Microsoft Office software, and other word processing and communication software.
- The ability to maintain consistent and high levels of inbound and outbound calls, and talk time as defined by management, as well as face to face visits with customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred.
This would be an excellent opportunity for a recent college graduate wanting to start a career in the Fresh Produce Industry.