ProducePay is committed to building a better supply chain for fresh produce, one that places trust at the center of every transaction. Our mission is to strengthen relationships between growers, shippers, retailers, and consumers of fresh produce.
We’re looking for a rock star sales leader to build and scale our Preferred Network. As Director – Marketplace and Sourcing, you will manage sales for the first ever B2B marketplace for fresh produce. Your work will directly impact the fresh produce supply chain by creating a more efficient way to buy, sell and distribute fresh produce.
This role will require an acumen for sales, strategy and operations. Applicants will have direct sales engagements with farmers and distributors, and will need to think long-term to enter new markets.
Preference will be given to applicants with experience in logistics, distribution and supply chain related industries or functional groups. Applicants should have experience deploying new technologies and constantly seek out ways to drive efficiencies.
The Director-Marketplace & Souircing will take an immediate leadership role within the company and report to the CEO. This high-visibility position will require strong management and mentorship skills but also a willingness to take a hands-on approach when needed.
The person we’re looking for has:
- Minimum of 7-10 years sales experience, including management of 10+ sales team members
- General manager with multi-year experience overseeing $100M+ P&L
- High-energy leader with strong work ethic and willingness to work cross-functionally
- Demonstrated ability to develop, build, launch and scale new businesses or products
- Management role in industries with close overlap to ProducePay and Preferred Network (e.g., logistics, payments, supply chain, agriculture, technology)
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish
We offer a competitive compensation package including:
- Medical, dental and vision benefits.
- 401k - company automatically contributes 3%
- Parking and Phone plans.
- Friday Team Lunches.
- Unlimited time off.
- Brilliant, motivated, and fun team members.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.