At PureFresh we care for each piece of produce from seed to sale. Our family owned company has grown peaches, plums, raisins, and table grapes in the fertile Central Valley since the 1970’s.
We now have an immediate opportunity for an Office Specialist/Accounting Assistant to join us in Selma, CA.
We are currently in search of an Office Specialist with a focus on Grower Accounting, Payroll and Food Safety to join our team in Selma, CA.
The Office Specialist will co-ordinate the planning, organization and monitoring of financial, accounting and sales activities, responding to different internal and external clients and business partners. They will also be responsible for a variety of administrative functions covering all aspects of our operation.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- 1 to 3 years of experience in an administrative function (preferably in the Fresh Produce industry).
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively with groups of customers or associates of an organization.
- Must have exemplary listening skills to facilitate effective two- way communication.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English. Bilingual a plus.
- And very important: Must have expertise in financial/accounting functions.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.