This is an opportunity to work for a company that has a history of promoting within their employee base. They pride themselves on hiring talented team members who have the desire to develop and grow in their careers. They offer opportunities for advancement in sales, commodity management and so much more. Seald Sweet is part of Greenyard, one of the largest produce companies in the world. Over the last several years they have added several new commodities to their product offering and are continuing to grow.
With these additional product lines, the company is looking to increase their sales team at a new facility in Swedesboro, New Jersey. The Sales Account Executive will report directly to the CEO/VP of Sales and Marketing and will be responsible for managing, maintaining, and fostering customer relationships. In addition, the ideal candidate will look for service providing opportunities to develop long term relationships with key suppliers. This role will work closely with the sales and commodity management teams and sell the full range of products Seald Sweet has to offer.
Working for Seald Sweet offers the feel of working for a family business while having the larger overarching resources of a global company. You will be able to excel in your career in this company and will be rewarded for excellent results. The leadership team is inclusive. They encourage hard work while having fun together. They offer competitive compensation and benefits along with an engaging company culture.
- Build and leverage relationships with key accounts
- Achieve and exceed agreed sales targets
- Establish and maintain appropriate internal sales control safeguards to produce the best price for the grower
- Support management giving a sales and marketing perspective of strategic decisions, as well as considering advice from the team
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to achieve company success
- Actively participates on a monthly and annual basis producing comments about financial results of sales and marketing results to budget
- Proactively alerts management for situations with significant financial impact to the company as it relates to the sales and marketing operation
- Thorough understanding of the supply base
- Oversee customer and grower base
- Obtain the highest return for the grower
- Understand and minimize loss to the company through strategic pricing and proactively assisting with accounts receivable/collection efforts
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in sales and marketing of fresh produce
- Knowledge and understanding of the produce cycle, packaging, and harvesting challenges
- High Integrity, self-starter with a passion for the industry
- Self-motivation, drive, resilience, and tenacity in order to achieve and exceed agreed sales targets
- Leadership and people skills, calm under pressure
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Organizational and multitasking skills are a necessity to meet the demands of this position
- Good sense of humor, great listener, cooperative and ability to build bridges
- Critical thinker with the ability to solve problems and manage crisis situations with ease
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Initiate, create, and follow sales plans
- Computer literate with a thorough understanding of Microsoft Office
This Job has a $1,000 Referral Reward!
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.