Sensei Ag is a market-changing AgTech
Everything we do is evidence-led, radically transparent, always enriching.
We are looking for a Greenhouse Construction Manager to join our team! Be part of the present and the future of farming, join us and help us invent, design, develop and build the best ways to grow and sell fresh and nutritious foods, join the Farm Innovation and Strategic Projects team at Sensei Ag.
The construction manager will oversee our unique construction process results in true turnkey operations. The person will be tasked with project execution from start to finish, documentation of progress, manage activities and risk, report key milestones to the executive team, and more.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher; engineering degree preferred, but not mandatory
- MUST have experience in constructing Greenhouses or other similar facilities
- Training in construction
- 5+ years of experience in similar roles
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Experience in leading and managing teams
- Ability to work efficiently
- Experience and knowledge in budget management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What we’re looking for:
Appreciation for transforming
health and the future of food
- Loves a good challenge
- Resourceful and adaptable
- A strong sense of curiosity
- Embraces feedback and continually seeks to improve
- Collaborative and knows how to get things done as part of a team
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k and FSA plans
- Cell phone bill reimbursement
- Flexible PTO, vacation days and paid holidays
- Paid parental leave
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.