Sensei Ag is a market-changing AgTech company aiming to solve global gaps and inconsistencies in nutrition, food safety, and food security through the transformative power of data. Guided by the capabilities and insights of our founders, technology entrepreneur Larry Ellison and Dr. David Agus, we design, develop and deploy cutting-edge agricultural technologies to build a better, more stable food supply that is capable of feeding our entire world nutritionally-relevant, delicious, affordable meals.
We are looking for a Grower to join our team! Be part of the present and the future of farming, join us and help us invent, design, develop and build the best ways to grow and sell fresh and nutritious foods, join the Farm Innovation and Strategic Projects team at Sensei Ag.
As a Grower with Sensei Ag, we are looking for someone who can help us achieve the best-growing strategy for each of our great products. This individual will be able to support the team technically, apply best growing practices, and more.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Agronomist degree preferred, but not mandatory
- 5+ years of experience in similar roles
- Experience with growing leafy greens
- Trained and experienced in growing techniques
- Has "Green fingers" and is data-driven
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Growth mindset with the ability to learn
- Experience with additional types of produce such as tomatoes, cucumber, bell peppers, and more
Traits We Value:
- Appreciation for transforming health and the future of food
- Loves a good challenge
- Resourceful and adaptable
- A strong sense of curiosity
- Embraces feedback and continually seeks to improve
- Collaborative and knows how to get things done as part of a team
We offer a competitive salary and equity. Competitive medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K and FSA Plans, Cell phone bill reimbursement, flexible PTO, vacation and paid holidays, and paid parental leave.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.