A proud part of the Tom Lange Family of Companies, Seven Seas is a grower, shipper, and importer/exporter of everything from asparagus and blueberries, to citrus and strawberries -- making us true experts at simplifying fresh for our customers.
We have a terrific opportunity for an Administrative Assistant to join our team in Watsonville, CA.
As the Administrative Assistant you will provide excellent service to Seven Seas’ growing customer and grower base to help ensure all administrative and general accounting tasks are effectively implemented. This position is part of a challenging, fun, fast-paced environment and is a critical role within the operations of the Watsonville, CA office.
We’re after someone with the following:
- 2-year college degree or 4+ years proven administrative experience
- General accounting experience (required)
- Fluent in Spanish (written and verbal) (required)
- Highly proficient using Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional demeanor (in office and over the phone)
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work well independently and within a team
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities and work efficiently towards completion
- Detail-oriented with exceptional organizational abilities
- Capable to work with complex file management
- Strong problem solver/preventer as well as analytical thinker
- Ability to work in a fast-paced sales environment
For Additional information about our family of companies, please check out our website at www.tomlange.com
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.