Smith Gardens is a Wholesale Nursery company that is headquartered in Bellingham Washington, and has been family owned for over 100 years with facilities in three states.
Opened in 1988, our Marysville location is the largest site of the Smith Gardens family consisting of 60 acres, with 500,000 square feet of greenhouse space. Marysville is the primary site for perennial production, but also grows mums, hanging baskets and annuals.
Smith Gardens has an exciting opportunity for a Transplanting Supervisor to join our team at our Marysville, WA site.
The Transplanting Supervisor will schedule and organize the day to day operations of the transplanting department. They will be responsible for the supervision and training of the transplant crews in the most efficient practices to ensure proper execution of daily production.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- 1-3 Years Supervisory experience
- Comprehensive plant and production knowledge, understands flow process, identify problems, creating solutions, stays on budget target and rates
- Organized with ability to prioritize projects
- Team building, employee relations (attendance, discipline, training), sets clear expectations
- Ability to work under deadlines
- MS Excel and Word Experience and proficiency
- Ability to work flexible hours and shifts, including weekends and holidays as needed.
- Ability to have clear written expectation and communication
To learn more about our company & view a more detailed job description, visit our website at smithgardens.com/careers.We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including immediate PTO accrual, Medical, Dental and Vision after 30 days plus matching 401(k) and Company-Paid LTD. Apply today!
We look forward to hearing from you!