The Stemilt Group of companies is a family-owned organization dedicated to cultivating people and delighting consumers. We do this by nurturing greatness in our people and products as we serve the agricultural community and food markets of the world. Stemilt is headquartered in the vibrant community of Wenatchee, Washington. Our story began over 100 years and six generations ago, tracing our company roots back to 1893. Stemilt has become an industry leader, and we aspire to continue elevating our market position through organic growth and acquisitions.
We have an immediate opportunity for a Regional Farm Manager to join our team.
The Regional Farm Manager provides horticultural consultation for all aspects of the Stemilt orchard management. Responsible for supervising and coordinating activities of workers engaged in cultivating, pruning, spraying, thinning, propping, and harvesting tree crops both directly and through effective delegation with foreman/supervisors.
The person we’re looking for has:
- Must have a valid Washington Driver’s License
- A Pesticide Applicator’s License
- Ability to effectively communicate in English, both written and verbally. Bi-lingual Spanish is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree (BA.) or equivalent related supervisory experience and /or training of at least six years.
- Computer Skills: MS office programs.
- Math Skills: Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees.
We offer a Competitive Benefit Package which includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Pharmacy Insurance, 401 K, Paid Vacation, Holiday Pay, Company Vehicle and other benefits. EOE AA.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.