Superfresh Growers is a fifth-generation family owned vertically integrated group of companies that grow, harvest, store, pack, ship and transport fresh tree fruits to retailers, wholesalers and food service customers all over the world. We have a company culture, which requires a sense of urgency, passion for what you do, and a desire to continually improve.
We now have an opportunity for a Sales Account Manager to join us in Yakima, WA.
We’re looking for a high energy, organized & productive person who can -
- produce and manage proﬁtable customer sales for mutual success.
- Identify and pursue new customer opportunities.
- Provide input to help establish sales goals.
- Create and implement strategies to meet established goals.
- Analyze sales activities and trends.
- Communicate with other departments as needed to ensure the smooth workflow for the department and company.
- Responsible for developing long-term relationships with identified partners and customers.
- Organize, track, and present optimal results.
- Industry experience a plus but not required.
- 1+ year of experience as a Sales Executive, Business Development, Marketing or equivalent.
- Self-starter and highly motivated.
- Problem solver with the ability to overcome obstacles, attain goals and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to multi-task with strong organization skills.
- Ability to maintain confidential information. Able to operate with the highest ethics and integrity at all-times.
- Proﬁcient in MS Ofﬁce, Outlook.
- Being fluent in Spanish a plus but not required.
Competitive wage depending on experience as well as full benefits that include medical, vision, dental, life, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and paid time off.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.