An employee owned Company and the industry leader of fresh produce for over 38 years, Tanimura & Antle attributes its success to our loyal and dedicated employees and our future is brighter than ever.
We own 27,000 acres and farms 40,000 acres with our valued growers in Salinas, Yuma and Imperial Valleys. Other diversified operations include PlantTape (an innovative transplanting system with locations in U.S. and Europe), seed research, production, and hydroponics.
We strive to provide Quality, Service, and Innovation with employees exhibiting the right Principles, Ownership, & Accountability.
Consistently provide our customers fresh and healthy premium vegetables with superior customer service that exceeds their quality and value expectations” Our Vision A highly innovative and sustainable Company growing and enhancing the lives of all through employee and customer inspired partnerships.
We are pleased to offer an outstanding opportunity to join our team as a Sales Coordinator in Salinas, CA.
In this role you will work to maintain and develop customer accounts. This will require you to work collaboratively across multiple departments in order to accurately and effectively execute daily responsibilities. You will have direct facing and daily communications with the customer. Excellent reasoning skills are important, as this role is critical to the success of the program.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Strong written and oral communication skills. .
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel is a must.
- Detail oriented with ability to multitask.
- Basic to intermediate math skills. Understanding of general accounting a plus.
- Must be able to work well both independently and with a team. • Must be able to promote a positive company image, and uphold company values.
- High School Diploma/GED and a Bachelor’s Degree OR 4 years of related experience
- Some travel and after-hours work required.
The ideal candidate:
- Loves to work with people and communicate collaboratively to accomplish common goals
- Self-motivated to continually improve and add value, even if it is outside of their job description
- Ability to trouble shoot and provide solutions
- Ability to plan ahead and predict problems by being observant to the little things that make a big difference
- Enjoys being a team player and being part of a collective effort.
This is a tremendous opportunity to start your Produce Career one of the most respected companies in the industry!