An employee owned Company and the industry leader of fresh produce for over 38 years, Tanimura & Antle attributes its success to our loyal and dedicated employees and our future is brighter than ever.
We own 27,000 acres and farms 40,000 acres with our valued growers in Salinas, Yuma and Imperial Valleys. Other diversified operations include PlantTape (an innovative transplanting system with locations in U.S. and Europe), seed research, production, and hydroponics.
We strive to provide Quality, Service, and Innovation with employees exhibiting the right Principles, Ownership, & Accountability.
Consistently provide our customers fresh and healthy premium vegetables with superior customer service that exceeds their quality and value expectations” Our Vision A highly innovative and sustainable Company growing and enhancing the lives of all through employee and customer inspired partnerships.
We are pleased to offer an outstanding opportunity to join our team as a Senior Sales Analyst in Salinas, CA.
As a Senior Sales Analyst you will be a key contributor to ensure that we maximize company revenue. You will be working with the Pricing Controller and Sales team in the management of contracts, implementation of pricing and the reconciliation of rebate programs. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has operational focus and be willing to communicate effectively with sales and finance teams to identify and resolve problems and discrepancies.
The ideal candidate will possess an eagerness to learn and has great attention to detail, and the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Finance
- Minimum two years of experience working in financial or sales analysis.
- Detail orientated and willingness to learn
- Ability to communicate effectively and respond to questions, including over the phone, email and in person.
- Must have excellent written, verbal interpersonal and cross-cultural skills to communicate and work with employees, team-members, supervisor, and management.
- Must have the ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide and apply concepts (fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions) to practical situations.
- Must have the ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. Able to troubleshoot and problem-solve.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel), databases, queries and internet software.
The ideal candidate also:
- Promotes a positive Company image, and supports the Finance Department efforts.
- Must be able to maintain and abide by confidentiality.
- Must understand overall employee, Department, and Company priorities as it relates to Product Management priorities.
- Must be a team player with a can-do attitude and ability to collaborate effectively with operational counter parts.
- Must work well with minimal supervision, take initiative, be a self-starter, have a sense of urgency and be process driven.
- Must prioritize workload, track and follow-up with pending matters.
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment, have excellent communication and organizational skills and great attention to detail.
- Must be able to independently manage multiple high priority tasks simultaneously and juggle multiple people’s demands.
This is a tremendous opportunity to join one of the most respected companies in the Produce industry!