Tanimura & Antle is an employee-owned family farming business with a four-generation legacy and a passionate commitment to growing premium quality produce.
As one of the largest independent vegetable growers in the United States, Tanimura & Antle farms more than 36,000 acres of rich, fertile farmland and ships a full line of premium fresh conventional, organic and greenhouse grown produce products throughout the nation.
We are looking for employees that fit into the Tanimura & Antle culture and want to have an impact on our growth and success. We believe in, and are committed to, creating a sustainable future through innovation throughout our operations.
Our Mission: To “Consistently provide our customers fresh and healthy premium produce with superior customer service that meets and exceeds their quality and value expectations”
Our Vision: To “Operate as a highly innovative company, sustainably growing, while enhancing the lives of all through employee ownership and customer inspired partnerships”
Spray Equipment Operator coordinates and executes spray application to crops in a responsible, effective and safe manner.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Measures and mixes chemicals for spraying.
- Lifts and stacks containers of product of up to 60 lbs.
- Applies chemicals to fields for harvesting.
- Operates spray equipment (Tractor/Applicators, etc.).
- Must be able to be certified to operate a tractor.
- Must be able to work a late night (graveyard) shift.
- Must be a self-starter with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work at least six days per week.
- Must work independently with great attention to detail.
- Must have a clean DMV (driving record).
- Must pass the pre-employment substance abuse screening test (drugs and alcohol).
- Bi-lingual in English/Spanish (read and writes).