Are you a motivated self starter? Are you an enthusiastic and outgoing individual with the ability to multi-task? Are you able to travel up to 15% of the time? Do you want to join one of the most respected Produce companies in the industry? Then this could be the opportunity for you.
Founded in 1995, Taylor Farms was formed with a new vision-to be America’s favorite maker of salads and healthy fresh foods.
We have an amazing opportunity for a Produce Sales Representative to join our team working our of our Dallas, TX facility.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the growth and maintenance of key accounts. This person will be an intricate player in the continued growth and development of our division’s profitable product offerings as they constantly strive to develop skills-set necessary to meet departmental and company goals.
The person we’re looking for has:
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, Business or pertinent field is preferred.
- Minimum 2-4 years Produce and/or Sales Experience Preferred.
- Must possess strong organizational and planning skills.
- Will have excellent oral and written communication skills as well as a superior attention to detail.
- This position requires a dependable and reliable work ethic with strong interpersonal skills. Texas Driver’s license is required.
Take your produce sales career to the next level with a true leader in the industry!
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.