Taylor Farms Retail is a fast paced and exciting company supported by some of the most intelligent and focused professionals in the produce industry. The “Taylor Family” includes more than 8,000 dedicated team members who are passionate about making high quality, great tasting, safe and healthy products. Rest assured our values, integrity and principles of providing fresh, healthy and wholesome products is our number one priority.
This is an exciting career opportunity as a high-profile leader within the fastest growing division of the company. We are seeking a talented and motivated individual to be responsible for the supervision of Food Safety and Quality Programs, Organic Compliance, Sanitation Verification, and other internal Taylor Farms requirements to ensure highly disciplined execution. This person will work closely with the FSQA Team, Operations, Maintenance, and Sales on the implementation of all regulatory compliance, program development, SOP changes, and equipment sanitary design. Ideal candidates will have experience in a leadership role, knowledge in food safety or quality, possess a hands-on leadership approach, and an innovative mindset.
- Bachelor’s degree in microbiology, chemistry, agribusiness or related field
- Working knowledge of HAACP/FSMA, SSOP, Allergen Control, Organic, and SQF
- Familiar with applicable FDA, NOP, USDA, and SNHD regulations
- Motivation and drive to be an effective leader and innovator with excellent communication skills
- Highly organized with strong multi-tasking skills; able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and under pressure, meet deadlines and accomplish objectives