Terra Exports is a fast paced, entrepreneurial and innovative multi-national import/export/trading company. We have 8 divisions worldwide that handle fruits and vegetables across 60+ countries. Our company has been featured in INC 5000’s annual list of Fastest Growing Companies in the U.S. for the past two years. Watch our team video here: https://youtu.be/ArggXExh0EM
When you join Terra Exports, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who are disrupting the way fresh produce is transported around the world. That means changing the way fresh food is handled & exported and disrupting and improving the way the process is executed and managed. It’s what we do. It’s what we’re known for.
We’re proud to be innovating a seasoned industry. But working at Terra Exports is about more than being disrupters. It’s about having a say in and improving the process. We start at the ground level – literally – with the growth of the product at the farm level, and we manage the process all the way up through distribution channels, up into the end user, the consumer.
We pride ourselves on our products arriving fresh and damage free and we’re there every step of the way, working alongside our suppliers and customers who share in our common goal.
GRAPES & CITRUS IMPORTS DIVISION MANAGER
We are currently searching for a dynamic USA Imports Division Manager who is passionate about fruit and has a reputation for being a star performer to join our company. In this position you will be responsible for developing a new division within our company. This role requires collaboration with our foreign divisions (South America, Europe, Africa, etc), to build programs for retail accounts in the United States.
We provide you with a full administrative team so you don’t waste your time with any paperwork and can concentrate entirely on selling!
This position requires building the division, developing relationships with retail accounts in the USA, and eventually hiring the right team. Location can be either based in our Las Vegas office or work remotely (home office).
Compensation is competitive and benefits are provided (medical/dental/vision).
Position: USA Imports Division Manager
Responsibilities & Duties:
Fully embrace our core values:
- Be self motivated
- Provide excellent service – don’t be an asshole!
- Take quick action
- Be a team player
- Understand the value of reputation
- Business Development: New retail accounts.
- Proactively build seasonal programs for customers in the USA.
- Identify and strategically pursue opportunities based on industry trends.
- Develop strategies with the foreign divisions to better serve customers and maximize market opportunities.
- Attend industry and customer specific trade shows, conferences, and meetings with prospective and existing customers.
- Assist in AR management when necessary.
- Minimum 3 years of imported fresh produce sales of grapes and/or citrus, no exceptions.
- Must have an existing book of retail customers.
- Must be able to eventually lead a team of people.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and oral.
- Domestic and foreign travel on a need basis.
- Bilingual highly encouraged.
- Must have exceptional customer service skills and able to work well with others.
This is not your typical 9-5 job. Your commitment to our team, our suppliers, our customers, and our service providers is imperative.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.