Established in 1978, and based in Yuma, AZ, Trans-West Cooling focuses on the safe handling and cooling of their clients’ fresh produce.
Our goal is to ensure our management and all employees take all the necessary steps to properly receive, cool, store and dispatch our clients products in the most professional manner, with an emphasis on the proper dispatch and management of clients’ orders.
We have an immediate opportunity for a Dispatcher to join our team in Yuma, AZ.
The Dispatcher will be in constant contact with high profile customers; routing drivers, maintaining customer service, and monitoring driver performance.
To be successful in this position, you will need:
- High School Diploma
- 1-3 years of Transportation support (Dispatch) experience preferred.
- Produce industry experience a major plus.
- Excellent computer skills. (Access, Excel, Outlook, and Internet.)
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Excellent verbal and written customer service/communication skills.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is preferred but not required.
- Familiar with trucking terminology,
- Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Ability to work with all levels of management.
- Strong organizational, decision making, and problem-solving skills.
- Able to manage priorities, workflow, and a high level of responsibility.
We offer a great place to work, a competitive compensation package with benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance along with a 401K program.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.